Thursday, February 12, 2015

Imovies and You Tube Videos

I've always liked gadgets and photography. Early movies were interesting to make, but the equipment was unwieldy and finding the right set up for play back could be tricky. I've used a lot of work arounds to create little snippets to put on You Tube to highlight my digital art work. Then Imovies came around and I started to experiment with that. Everything is self taught so I know I am missing out on a lot and don't know the shortcuts. But whatever I'm doing seems to do the trick - especially for six second movie lengths. They show the progression of a portrait from start to finish, and easy enough to upload to Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook business page and just about anything else. My biggest issue is not having a reliable  internet connection when I want to publish this blog! I like to get it out right after lunch, but if I'm not at home it doesn't always happen. My hobby is becoming a lot like work with self imposed deadlines. But I really like it whenever things work the way they are supposed to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment