Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Favorite Cole Haan Purse and Andre Winter Coat

I had a great winter coat in Milwaukee. It was full length, light, flannel lining, and a great collar - perfect for walking the dog and staying warm. I left it there thinking I probably wouldn't need it here in this warmer climate. What a mistake! But I did bring along another three season coat that I've had at least twenty years. It has a removable hood and inside lining. But it is suede and very heavy. It serves the purpose on especially cold days. It is finally starting to wear down, but is still fixable as it gets older. The strings that tie the hood in place have deteriorated and one of the brass decorative buttons fell off somewhere. My always reliable Cole Haan bucket purse with a cross body strap and handle lost a piece of the silver ring that keeps the strap in place. Unbelievably I found the tiny part on the ground in front of my work place. I just needed a little wire to replace the itsy bitsy screws. I would be heartbroken to lose either one if these valuable items. I'm not sure if I would have felt that way even ten years ago. I think I'm getting older. It's getting really hard to lose things. 







No comments:

Post a Comment