Friday, March 6, 2015

Create a Pinterest Life History - A Great Way to Get to Know Someone - Yourself!

There are a lot of ways to get to know someone. But I think I found a way that is easy to put together, and fun to look at whenever you - or someone else - feel like reviewing your life. I don't know exactly what came over me to even think about it. I use a LOT of social media sites to promote my digital art. In fact, I spend a lot of time keeping things updated on a daily basis- including this blog. Pinterest is known for its visual appeal, and it is full of every category from food, to books, to movies, to TV shows, historical places, people - you name it. So a week ago I started thinking about the kinds of things I really like - the things that bring a smile to my face and force a recall of pleasant memories - and created a new Pinterest board called My Favorite Things. It began with my favorite borzoi dog, and ended up with the Masterpiece Mystery show Endeavor. I don't think there was one item I could not find as a sample picture of what I was thinking. There is a lot of stuff in between - Mr. Potato Head, Madame Alexander dolls, favorite movies and books, places we have visited. Now when I think of something else, I just add it on. I know it sounds a little sick, but it could be used as a eulogy in a manner of speaking. You might be surprised to see someone's personal favorite board. I'm wondering what my husband will think of mine. I highly recommend this little activity that could turn in to a pastime. It really does bring a smile to my face whenever I look at it. 















No comments:

Post a Comment