Thursday, April 30, 2015

Chicagoland Eskie Rescue Spring Fling Auction

It started yesterday and runs through May 3 at 8PM. I was asked to donate a digital pet portrait to the Chicagoland Eskie Rescue auction a few weeks back. Now the bidding started and I'm waiting for the result. There are many items up for grabs and it is worth the look. If you love dogs as much as most people it's for a great cause. We spent a lot of time in Chicago having lived in Milwaukee for thirty years and I feel a sort of kinship with the place. Last fall I participated in another on line auction for another rescue. It was fun to work with the highest bidder to paint the portrait of their pooch. In the end it's a great way to participate in a good cause and I really enjoy the experience. You don't have to go to an auction for a portrait, but it's an interesting way to showcase your pet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment