Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Promote Pics & Tweet Pics Collage on Twitter

A couple months ago I noticed my digital art popping up on Twitter in a different format. I wasn't posting it that way, and it looked okay. Promote Pictures was actually promoting my pictures from my Etsy shop. Of course, you could sign up and pay something for the privilege - this was just a tease. I didn't sign on because I tend to tweet my work routinely and hope it catches someone's attention. Then I noticed it a few times more under the name TweetPicCollage. Then I retweeted and favorited all of them, then got an invitation to follow. I still haven't done anything about it but enjoy the back and forth and an waiting to see if anything surfaces again. Each time the images are different and do look nice in collage format. Here is another example of trying to stay on top of all the options out there. Luckily I still have adequate skills to create these types of displays - I just don't seem to have enough time in the day to do it. And perhaps that is just the point. 



No comments:

Post a Comment