Friday, April 3, 2015

The RCA Alarm Clock

I haven't heard about RCA for centuries it seems. But my alarm clock sort of died with daylight savings time. My old clock had been functioning so well for so long. I was no longer able to set the time forward or back, so we have been an hour behind for a few weeks. I tried using my iPhone as an alternate, but it just didn't work so well - especially when you want to just get oriented in the middle of the night and take a glance at the time. So I searched for a replacement. We didn't need a radio - just big numbers and an alarm. We only need it for the few days I work during the week, but my husband always gets up early and wakes me up anyway. I really didn't think we even needed it anyway. So it arrived yesterday from Amazon and it was sad to throw old Bessie away. But this one is really simple to set up and use and it didn't keep me up all night glaring in my face. I'll find out how the alarm works on Tuesday. But my husband really is the best wake up caller. No alarm clock could replace him, but I can't wake him up in the middle of the night to tell me what time it is. And checking the iPhone is too much of a hassle. 




No comments:

Post a Comment