Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Washington Post DCBlooms Used Four Photos

It must have been the gorgeous weather just at the right time. We never spent so much time checking out the cherry blossoms before. But we couldn't help ourselves over the last few days. And I took a lot of photos - at Haines Point, the Arboretum, the Tidal Basin, on Capitol Hill, and East Potomac Park - at all times of the day. Four of my photos were showcased on the Washington Post DCBlooms site. There was a call last week to hash tag DCBlooms, and I did just that. So Capitol Hill, Haines Point, MLK Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial images were posted. Unfortunately I missed the call from Washington Magazine to do the same. Regardless, I love taking photos and videos of all this short lived beauty. It's so sad to see the cherry blossoms fade away, but that's just what makes them so stunning and memorable. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment