Sunday, May 31, 2015

Time to Refresh the Wagtime Gallery Wall

It was time to visit Wagtime and refresh my portrait gallery. I've been adding and rearranging my custom pet portraits there for almost three years. Given the extreme heat and cold this year, the Velcro holds the foam board well, but the full sun and direct light can fade some of the pet portraits. So last week I printed out all the latest artwork, then went to Staples to pick up more heavy duty velcro. Because it was so hot outside this afternoon - 90's on the last day of May - my husband came in with me. He usually waits out in the car while I get things done. I only needed to replace four and hang two more, so it didn't take a lot of time, but all my day care furry friends were a lot louder than usual behind the walls I was working on. M street, where Wagtime is located across from the Navy Yard, is finally finished, so this was the first time we saw the shop without orange construction barrels all around it. The red brick cross walks go well with this very old neighborhood. It's such a great place to have a gallery wall. Every time I come in all my business cards are gone. So if you are ever in DC, stop by the gallery wall. It's situated in just the perfect place. 








No comments:

Post a Comment