Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Chicagoland Eskie Thank You

A couple of months ago I participated in an auction for the Chicagoland Eskie Rescue. We have a connection to Chicago. When we lived in Milwaukee over a thirty year period we visited the Windy City at least six times a year. We always dreaded traveling through the city whenever we traveled by car on any long distance trip - the traffic is dreadful - about the same as rush hour here! My other connection is sketching and painting custom pet portraits - which is what I donated for this auction. It was a fun experience and there was a lot of bidding that resulted in not one, but two pooch portraits. Yesterday I received a thank you note in the mail from the rescue. I loved the image on the card, but I love my portraits even more!




No comments:

Post a Comment