Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Twitter Thanks to Catherine

Ever since I started drawing again, I spend a lot of time on social media. There are so many sites to keep updated and I'm not really sure when the next better one will pop up. When I first started using twitter quite some time ago, I wasn't sure what the point was. Now I think I get it because I have a purpose. Every once in a while a particular tweet will get a lot of attention. And I am amused when a well known brand notices something I publish - like Harry and David or DC Blogs. It does take a long time to build up a following. But there are some folks out there that have become mutual friends and we promote items consistently for each other. One of them happens to be Catherine. Very regularly she highlights a couple of my pieces. It's flattering and another way to keep in contact with another group of people. So I'd like to thank Catherine for noticing - I really appreciate it! @ltavaf 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment