Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Thanks Wagtime

On Sunday I refreshed my gallery wall at the Wagtime Shop on Capitol Hill. I had several new pet portraits ready to display and needed to make sure everything was still looking like it should given the extreme heat and cold conditions in the space. Yesterday I received the Wagtime newsletter and there was a little feature on the first page about my artwork. I was so pleased to get the mention, but also to have the space in the shop to show my work. It's in such a great area right across from the historic Navy Yard on M Street. I want to thank Lisa Shrieber for giving me the opportunity to hang my pet portraits. There has to be close to 80 portraits on display representing pets from all over the US, Australia, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Digital art is so versatile and can be highlighted in a traditional "gallery" setting or many unconventional ways. Thanks Lisa for your support!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment