Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Architect of the Capitol and Instagram

It's nice to get noticed. I post a lot of photos to Instagram. And living in Washington DC on Capitol Hill makes it easy to find scenes and activities to photograph. I recently put a few Capitol building pictures up and they were liked by the Architect of the Capitol. It's happened before - parkmobile liked a blog entry and the Sackler gallery liked a Persian new year entry. I've even had Comcast respond to an unhappy customer comment. Aside from the fact that I love everything digital, all the social media outlets make it even more fun. And I actually work occasionally with folks from the Architect of the Capitol and know someone who just retired from there. That makes it even more personal. And they are the Capitol Building experts. It is nice to be noticed!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment