Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fine Art America Options

The one thing I like most about digital art are all the options available to showcase it. Whenever I complete a portrait, I showcase it on my Etsy shop. But the portrait is also posted on Fine Art America. A couple years ago, one could create matted and framed pictures - and that was about it. Then the metals and acrylics became available. Now, there are a lot more ways to not only view the artwork, but actually use it. Now you can create pillows, duvet covers, tote bags, and phone cases. If customers are not able to print their own portraits at home, this website can be accessed to create all sorts of products that at one time were unimaginable. But if you still like the look of a canvas masterpiece, that is available too. I am just so thrilled that my artwork is displayed in someone's home - even if it's on an unconventional item. 




No comments:

Post a Comment