Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Oral B Pulsar Toothbrush

He wasn't sure why it was so expensive. When my husband went grocery shopping he brought home some fancy toothbrushes. When I looked at the label, they were battery operated toothbrushes - no wonder they were so expensive. I'm sure he was just looking for a soft headed and interesting looking toothbrush and ended up with this value pack. Neither one of us has ever used an automatic instrument. We both pretty much depended on the good old fashioned method - using your hand to brush up, down & sideways and floss to make sure. So I took the green one and he took the purple one. The darned thing is as good as long as the battery lasts - approximately three months. I can't see if I can tell the difference but it definitely feels weird - like a bumble bee in your mouth and carpel tunnel in the wrist. We always get new tooth brushes every six months with routine dental visits. I suppose time will tell if this approach is worth it but so far I am not impressed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment