Thursday, August 6, 2015

Iartview

I'm always on the lookout for apps that enhance my digital art displays. It is sometimes hard to imagine how your art will actually look hanging on a wall. When I post digital files on my Etsy shop, it's nice to showcase art that is also eye catching. I stumbled across iartview yesterday and started playing around with it. Most of my work is pet portraits. But I have also done scenes of places we have travelled, and around our Capitol Hill neighborhood. For the free version of the app there are quite a few options and I think I tried most of them and really like the way they turned out. For more expensive packages the sky is the limit. I really don't have that big of a need or perhaps don't know enough about it to even know if I do! But for now, it was a fun way to not only see how the art could look like in someone's home, but inspired me to maybe do more of this kind of work. My husband is my biggest supporter and he was impressed with the process. Because my files can print to about 18x24, they'll never be this imposing. But it sure looks good! 










No comments:

Post a Comment