Monday, August 10, 2015

iPad Mini 3

My husband inherited my original iPad when I got the iPad 2. I also have an iPad air 2 for all my digital art work, and I use my back up iPad for a lot of other digital art stuff. Lately he has been mentioning the fact that his iPad is really slow, and he can't watch YouTube, among other things. He primarily uses his for the Internet and reading books and magazines, and accessing our home email. Yesterday we talked about having another option for him that could also provide additional service if it was ever needed. So today we went to the apple store and got him a iPad mini 3 with cellular. Since none of our iPads has the cellular option, we thought it would be good to have not only a smaller device that I could carry in my purse, but also have Internet access if we are traveling and away from our wifi. The easy part was purchasing the device and setting it up in the store. The time consuming part is getting everything else set up with all the required passwords and back to a state where his old one was. Of course not everything goes completely smooth, but the essential stuff is there and the rest can be addressed as we see the need. Now we are the proud owners of four iPads, two working phones, and two laptops. I have to admit that the mini feels better than the iPad in the hand because of it's size and I'm sure has a lot of nice features. So my husband should hang on to his original iPad in case I get any ideas. I love gadgets - now we have another one. How about that iPhone 6? 







No comments:

Post a Comment