Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Miao Miao Design - a Virtual Friend in Italy

Last week I discovered the IArtview app and created some interesting backdrops for some of my digital art pieces. A few weeks ago the Instagram layout app was found and I've been using it ever since to create really nice renditions of my work - all on my iPad. I belong to a team of artists and sellers who have shops on Etsy. One of them happens to live in Italy and has a shop with delightful paintings. And she has a knack for displaying her art in a very lovely manner - especially with smaller sized portraits. So I contacted her yesterday to find out what apps or tricks she uses to create her images to highlight her art pieces in her Etsy Shop. She responded immediately and gave me some great tips. I shared with her what I use - as artists have different "needs" than vintage or other crafters with specific specialties. She apologized for her English - which by the way is better than mine will ever be! But it's nice to have contact with people from all over the world who share the same interests. And being so nice and helpful doesn't hurt! Her shop is called Miao Miao Design and several of the pages from her shop are shown here. Pretty!







No comments:

Post a Comment