Tuesday, October 27, 2015

From Sketch to Portrait Digital Art

It's getting to be a busier time of year for a lot of things. But my little Etsy shop tends to get a lot of requests from now through the holidays. Custom pet portraits are a personal gift that everyone seems to like. I opened my shop three years ago so I'm getting more and more in tune to trends. I'm also becoming more comfortable with the overall process. For any request it's a continuous exchange of updates and communication from start to finish. So when the project is complete I now patch together a series of images that show the steps. I like to use Instagram Layout because there are a lot of options and it is so easy! So, customers not only receive the final digital image, but another image that shows the progress. Sometimes that's more interesting than the end result. 




No comments:

Post a Comment