Monday, October 5, 2015

Instagram App Layout

I've always loved taking photographs for as long as I can remember. And having an iPhone makes it all so easy. Oftentimes I like to group a few photos together. Picture It! was a software program I used in what seems to be such a long time ago when desk top computers were the only option. I now use Sketchbook pro on my iPad to not only draw digital art, but to piece several items together from different places to create more horizontal projects. But the easiest app by far to use for combining related images together is Instagram's Layout app. I've been fooling around with it for a few months now and continue to stumble upon new features all the time. The options are practically limitless and it is fun to use - for art, photos, or creating collages for whatever reason. If you are in to this sort of thing, it is highly recommended. I could spend all day creating layouts for so many different reasons. It's nice to have experienced a lot of this evolution. Most often I just stumble upon it and am self taught. It's amazing that things like this don't take me long to figure my way around it. As for work related projects... It may have something to do with really liking the subject matter! 






No comments:

Post a Comment