Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Inter Design Drawer Organizers

I like to be organized. In fact, not being organized and having a schedule of sorts drives me wild. I no longer deal well with the unexpected. I've been wanting to get the bathroom cabinet in order for a long time. In Milwaukee we had a lot of closet space for two full bathrooms. But in this tiny apartment, there is not a lot of room.  At least we put a shelf in to divide the space under the sink when we first moved in. But nothing happened after that and things are just thrown around on the bottom shelf. So when we went to Costco the other day, we found some plastic bin drawer organizers made by Inter design. It came with four bins, but I ended up only needing three with the fourth being used in another useful place in a living room cabinet. So now every time we need to unload the cabinet it will be a lot easier than before. Sometimes it's the small things that make all the difference. 






No comments:

Post a Comment