Friday, October 30, 2015

iPhone 6S Plus and AT&T

I've been thinking about getting a new Iphone for the last month. I've been researching the benefits of the new IPhone 6s plus, and like the camera improvements the most - and that's what I use it for the most. We are also planning on some trips where the camera features will be utilized even more. And since my hands are so large, having a bigger device isn't really a problem because I don't really use it as a phone as much as I use it for all the other benefits. I've also been studying the best AT&T options, and decided that buying it outright was better than getting a break on the price and having a data plan that was $40 a month more than the current mobile share option I just switched to. I really needed the  personal hotspot to use with my iPad when my wifi is not available. So much to consider!!!  I was going to order the phone online, but the shipping dates were into mid November. When I tried to book a device on line for store pick up, the feature was disabled because of the high demand, with the warning that devices may not be available. So we decided to take a trip to the Apple Store and see if they had what I wanted in stock. We arrived right after 10 AM, and just in time to beat the crowds. I was surprised when they said it was in stock. Aside from that, we had a couple questions about the iPad mini we just got for my husband. The photos weren't streaming like they should, and hopefully that issue is now resolved. Nothing is ever easy, so after the initial in store set up, I am hoping things go without a hitch from this point forward. I feel like a little kid in a candy shop, and that doesn't happen all that often. Now I need to find a case to keep it safely stored in. When we start to look for places to relocate to (if we ever decide to move from DC), it's got to be near an Apple store!





No comments:

Post a Comment