Thursday, October 8, 2015

On the Way to a Haircut

I always have my iPhone in my hand. Not to talk, but to take photos. I use the photos for this blog, for Instagram, and for tumblr. Some of them are also used on my Fine Art America website. It's amazing how nice some of them turn out. But I've always loved taking pictures, but having to wait for them to get developed was bard to take! So yesterday after work it was time to venture out for my haircut. My husband drives me over to Eastern Market and usually waits in the car for me, reading on his iPad and looking around - because there is always something to see. Our car was parked a couple blocks away from our house, and on our way over to the car and once I was in it, I took several photos. The mums are really blooming  this time of year, there was a birdhouse carved out to look just like the real townhouse it was hung up against, and it was an extraordinarily lovely blue sky against the pastel colors of the row of townhouses in front of it. The old fashioned fire escape just stood out more for whatever reason, and the dogs were out with their owners getting in one of probably several daily walks. A pair of huskies really got my attention as we were trying to find a parking space. Because I take so many pictures I am now thinking it might be time to plunge forward and update my iPhone 5S to the new 6S plus. But that will be whole different story - and not one my husband will want to hear about!






No comments:

Post a Comment