Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Amazon and Kiwuu Soft Pu or Krusell IPhone 6S Plus Case - and Candy

I loved my Krusell iPhone 5S case. It was perfect for work. It had a slot for change, and an o ring to carry it on my finger when I left my desk. It initially came with a strap to hang around your neck, but I never used it. Since getting the iPhone 6S Plus, I was hard pressed to find a similar case for this much larger device - especially one that would fit with an apple protector around it. But I wanted to make sure it would be even more protected in case it fell on the very hard Library of Congress floors. And if most people are like me, I don't want the phone out if my sight! I use it most for taking photos and need it to be readily accessible. So I scoured the Internet for pouches, wristlets, and cases. Since we needed a couple of things from Amazon, I decided to try looking there too. Yesterday the package came in the mail filled with Nips and Bali's best candy for my husband, and two relatively inexpensive Kiwuu Soft Pu leather cases for my iPhone. One was better for work because it had more padding, and the other was better to store in my purse because it was less obtrusive. They both have detachable straps so they are more versatile. It's amazing how much larger the new iPhone is, but I much prefer it over the smaller version and can't believe I used it for so long being so small. And since I rarely use it for phone calls it's really great for all the other updates and contacts I have for my digital art work. I'm hoping this case will do the trick. If not, there are always plenty of other options. 





No comments:

Post a Comment