Saturday, November 21, 2015

Amersham England

We are visiting friends in England and today we went to walk in Amersham. It was very windy and cold, but sunny and blue skies at the same time. These little places remind me of the British shows we watch - in particular Midsomer Murders and all the rest. The towns are so charming and quaint. But what makes it all the more interesting is that we get to enjoy it because I don't have to think about how to get there. It's so nice that we have these wonderful opportunities especially since we only travel to places where we know someone, not to see anything in particular. But the things we get to see because of the people we know are interesting and fun. After the walk we stopped at a restaurant for lunch, then drove back home. It's times like this that I wish I wasn't working, but it probably wouldn't feel the same. So I'll sit back and enjoy the next few days and take a lot of photos!









No comments:

Post a Comment