Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas Lights in London

From the back seat of a small car it is very hard to take photos. And so it was last evening when we headed to London to see the Christmas lights. Every time I thought I had a decent shot, a bus or taxi would get in the way, or the camera would not focus, or the car would take a lunge. In spite of it all, the trip was fun if nothing else but to see the landmarks and holiday fare combined. The iPhone 6 Plus does take fine photos in low light, but unfortunately I didn't get many of those. I did get a great video of a seatbelt and Big Ben. We are visiting with friends in England for the fourth year in a row. The first time was October, then August, then July, and now November over Thanksgiving. We didn't have turkey or a Macy's day parade, but it was a great holiday all the same. Now the trip is winding down and we head back home tomorrow. It's nice to be here, but it's also nice to be home. I know at least my photos will more than likely be in focus.












No comments:

Post a Comment