Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fine Art America Yazd House of Strength Print

Just a few days ago I received a notice from Fine Art America that someone in Fairfax, Virginia bought a stretched canvas of a Masouleh, Iran photo. I have both digital art and photographs on my Fine Art America website and am always so pleased when someone likes an image that much to actually purchase it to display it in their home or office, or perhaps even use as a gift. Today I received another notice that someone in Fairfax purchased a print of Yazd House of Strength - another photo I took when we were visiting with family and friends in Iran a few years ago. I have a feeling this might be the same person and am thrilled that they like my work! I have a separate gallery of photos from Iran, and look at it a lot myself to recall the wonderful and mystical sights and places we saw there. All of these options to share both art and photographs didn't exist even ten years ago. Now they are in abundance and serve as great vehicles to display artwork. That's one of the main reasons I recently upgraded to an iPhone 6 Plus because I'm always looking for interesting photo ops. I've always loved taking photos, and sharing them is another part of the process. 



No comments:

Post a Comment