Monday, November 30, 2015

Jet Lag, Work, and Christmas Projects

We arrived home from England on Saturday late afternoon. We went to bed at 10 PM and woke up eleven hours later. I felt exhausted yesterday. But since it is just a few weeks before Christmas, requests for digital art gifts are the highest. I now have fifteen in the queue all at various stages - and they keep coming. Just getting all the requests in order took some doing, and getting some prelim sketches out took the whole day. On top of that, I had to get back to work today. Getting up at 6 AM was dreadful even though I went to bed at ten last night. I'm hoping I can just get through the next few days and shake off whatever jet lag is left. I really dislike traveling and can't understand how someone enjoys this torture. But I'm sure I am in the minority. Routine and doing a lot of nothing are my favorite things - and it wouldn't matter where I lived. 





No comments:

Post a Comment