Thursday, November 5, 2015

Masouleh Iran Stretched Canvas Photo on Fine Art America

I do a lot of digital art - primarily custom pet portraits. It always is exciting when someone has enough confidence in you, or likes the artwork that has already been created, to commission a special painting or portrait. But I also love to take photographs. Whenever we travel, or whenever I go outside in the neighborhood, or look out on our tiny patio, I can find something that I think looks nice. So I put both my digital art and photographs on Fine Art America. And for folks who order digital art paintings and can't or don't know how to print a digital image, I upload the image and send the link to them so they can create a product of their liking - a framed work of art, a t shirt, a pillow - so many options! Most recently, I received an email notice that someone in Fairfax Virginia bought a good sized stretch canvas of a photograph I took in Masouleh, Iran. You never know what will interest other people, but I'm always pleased when someone likes the work I do. The nice thing about these transactions is that I don't need to do anything because I've already uploaded the image and it's ready to be created in to a stretched canvas or otherwise. When I get the notice, I always share it on Twitter and put something on my Facebook page. I always have my iPhone/camera in my hand and am looking forward to sharing even more. And if someone else likes it - so much the better!



No comments:

Post a Comment