Thursday, December 3, 2015

Zazzle Shop Sale

I opened a Zazzle shop a couple years ago called LITDigitalArt. Most of my earliest paintings are displayed on a variety of products. However, in the last year or two I have not been able to create any new products due to a glitch in the system that I have not been able to figure out. Rather than start all over again, I just left the shop alone and hoped it would be noticed. Today I received an email from Zazzle that someone bought an iPad cover with the image of a black lab. I was really surprised and also reinvigorated to try and get this site to work again. I've created so many more paintings since that time, and it would be great exposure. Most of my digital art work is on Etsy where most of my commissioned work comes from, and on Fine Art America where I upload the completed works, along with some of my favorite photographs. Right now I have over twenty portraits to complete for Christmas orders and need to attend to them before I can undertake anything else. I already feel bad because my husband is literally a widower during this very busy time. Hopefully it will all get done, and I will survive the onslaught. I really enjoy painting - it's just the real life work I could do without - especially this time of the year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment