Friday, January 29, 2016

A Walk on the Mall

If I didn't say where these photos are from I don't think even I could guess. But this year is all about capturing images that have a different twist, or textures, or surprises. Since I will be retiring next week I will have even more time to do what I really like to do, when I want, and as often as I want! I'm still trying to get adjusted to that whole notion. So in the mean time when my husband and I meander about the neighborhood I'm hoping to enjoy every minute of it. I've never run in to anyone who is sorry they retired. I can't wait to get in to that mindset! Oh- the photos are from the national mall. Don't you recognize the American Indian museum? The air and space museum? The Smithsonian castle gardens? The US Botanic garden?












No comments:

Post a Comment