Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Digital Art Pet Portrait Memorial Feedback

I've been painting digital custom pet portraits for a few years. A lot of them are for friends and relatives that have lost their pets. Recently I was commissioned to paint a lovely scene for a friend as a tribute to the pooch she just lost. It was a great project because the dog just looked angelic and the background colors did her justice. Yesterday I received the kindest feedback from her. One of the best parts about doing the portraits is the interchange I have with the customers to set up the orientation, and get feedback about the progress as the painting progresses. By the end I feel like I know the pet and the person ordering it. Thanks for the kind words! I couldn't ask for much more than that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment