Friday, April 1, 2016

New Etsy Shop Look - LITDigitalPaintings

I've had an Etsy shop since 2012. It's called LITDigitalPaintings. It's been a fun adventure because I am finally doing what I always liked to do - paint. Using my iPad as the canvas and a stylus as my brush makes it even more fun - and easier - because my studio travels with me. And,the final product is a JPEG image that is an email attachment and it can be used over and over. Every once in awhile, Etsy changes up how things look. They add more variations to the website, and try to improve the look and feel of things. This time the whole shop look is changing, and I've been working on my banner and icon. The banner is a compilation of some of my favorite pieces that includes dogs, cats, birds, and people. The icon is simply my initials that I use to sign my portraits - LIT - which is my name. There is a section of what's on the shop, ratings from customers, daily updates that I try to maintain, and an about section. All in all it looks quite nice. I hope everyone else thinks so too! Feedback is greatly appreciated! 








No comments:

Post a Comment