Monday, April 4, 2016

Subaru Forester Repair Notice

We just had a routine car check a couple weeks ago. It was the first time our new 2016 Subaru Forester went in for service. It was also quite annoying that what was to be a one and a half hour visit turned in to almost double that. We understand that things happen, but it would help if someone would just bother to communicate what the hold up is. As soon as we got home and checked the mail, there was a letter from Subaru. Of course! There was a repair that is required for our car - something to do with the check engine light. You would think that this repair was already known?! Or if it was, someone could have informed us that they had already taken care of it? I know I am now retired,  but I really don't want to spend my time in the Subaru service shop - especially since I was just there! Sometimes having all these added safety features and automated gizmos just make life more complicated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment