Friday, May 27, 2016

Chicagoland Eskie Rescue Auction Portrait on Display

This is the second time I participated in the Chicagoland Eskie rescue spring fling auction. The winner of my custom portrait sent to me the photo of her Eskie that she wanted to have made in to a digital portrait. So I worked on it and posted the final product on my Facebook digital paintings page. She told me that she was very happy with the painting and had also posted it on a variety of Eskie sites with a lot of positive reaction from her fellow Eskie lovers. Then I received a note yesterday containing a photo of the actual painting in her frame choice as well as a photo of where it is displayed in her house. It's always so thrilling to see that something that I created is actually hanging on someone's wall, and is also eager to share her experience with everyone. It's also fun to see how customers choose to display the image - from traditional mats and frames to coffee mugs and even a ring bearer wedding pillow! Thanks so much for the positive reaction. It was a pleasure to donate the painting to the auction. I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome! 





No comments:

Post a Comment