Sunday, January 22, 2017

Merrell Waterproof Walking Shoes

Well, they lasted over ten years. My blue Merrell walking shoes have been through a lot. But over the last year or so, my feet were starting to get wet when I walked in the rain. And if there's one thing I can't stand are wet socks and feet. I even tried to super glue the rubber to the front toe section, but it just didn't hold. I have a pair of knee high waterproof boots, but they are rather clunky for long walks. And snow boots just don't work on a rainy day. And since I retired almost a year ago, I need good, supportive weatherproof walking shoes because it is a major activity for us every day. So we went to LL Bean to see what was available. I tried on a few pair and found some great Merrel shoes. It's funny how your wardrobe changes when you no longer need to go to the office. It's become a lot more casual and easy all around. Our go to place is LLBean because it has just about anything we need. It's a whole different way of living. So I've been wearing these waterproof shoes a lot lately - particularly this past dreary and rainy week. They feel good, and most importantly, keep my feet dry. Let's hope they last the next ten years.





No comments:

Post a Comment