Tuesday, January 24, 2017

USPS Special Delivery Sweater

On a recent trip, my husband forgot one of his prescription medications. So we stopped at an urgent care clinic in a very small town in Florida and got a new prescription for it. That was a long and drawn out process. On another road trip he forgot his walking shoes. So we stopped outside of Chicago at Northbrook Mall and picked up a pair. He needed them anyway. When we went to Virginia over the holidays, he noticed he came back home without one of his favorite sweaters. We usually don't unpack completely when we travel. But this time we put everything in the dresser and didn't check very thoroughly before we left. I think one of my clothing items is still there. But at least this time it was found by our family members, and immediately mailed back to us via USPS. It was one of the few packages we got in the mail over the holidays. I always use my very old type written list to remind me of all the things I need to bring on a trip. My husband uses his noggin. His philosophy is that we can always get what we need if we forgot something. But it's so inconvenient. Luckily it's usually not a big deal. But I still like using my list.



No comments:

Post a Comment