Monday, April 10, 2017

Harry and David Easter Basket

My mom likes gummy bears. I discovered that when I sent her an Easter basket a few years ago from Harry and David. That basket was a typical Easter looking basket, and of course, it had a chocolate bunny. I managed to find just the gummy bears after inquiring at Harry and David and sent them to her a couple of times more. When I was looking for a different Easter basket for this year, I found a really pretty gold wire egg that had all the goodies tucked inside of it. The treats arrived yesterday - a bit earlier than expected. But my mom was happy with the spring reminder. I remember waking up on Easter morning and having a basket filled with all the stuff I loved. I'm glad I still have the opportunity to show her how much I think about her.


No comments:

Post a Comment