Sunday, September 24, 2017

The Gripper Non-Slip Chair Cushion by KlearVu

After finishing a complete bathroom and minor kitchen renovation in our tiny 500 square foot condo, it seemed like a good idea to replace the existing green colored chair cushions with something updated that better matched the new backsplash. So I started looking around for a cushion in a neutral palette, with no ties, and a thin pad with no buttons. I found a striped item that seemed to fit the bill, given that the table wood and cabinets were in the original brown shade. They arrived last week and fit in nicely. However, ever since we had the backsplash done, my husband has not been happy with the old cabinet color as well as the chips that go along with eleven years of wear and tear. He has been talking about changing it up to a more modern grey color. And if he even talks about things like this, it really means he wants it done. It doesn't happen very often, but I could tell he really didn't like the way it looked. The kitchen table also has scratches and chips, so it will get a fresh coat of the same color paint. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works out. The only problem is - I'm not sure the cushions will match.









No comments:

Post a Comment