Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Benjamin Moore Dior Gray Kitchen

I hope I like it. My husband has not been happy with the color of the old kitchen cabinets since we added a backsplash. Yes, the cabinets were worn and chipped, but I thought the existing color created a warmer tone against the masculine feel of the black and white glass tiles. And he hated the color of the drop leaf table too. So after discussing the options for a few weeks, we finally picked out a Benjamin Moore Dior Gray paint. We didn't want it to be too light - we had white cabinets in our old home - and not too dark. For a tiny space the last thing I want is a gloomy room. The work started yesterday. The upper cabinet doors and the base cabinets were primed. The table was sanded down. The initial coat was painted and the doors were set outside on the patio to dry. I think it is going to take more than a couple of days to get this  ll done. It will be worth it if I like it. But I haven't made up my mind yet. 








No comments:

Post a Comment