Friday, October 13, 2017

Blog Touch Pro

I started a blog over six years ago. At that time, everything was done using a laptop. But things have changed. Now I use my iPad and iPhone for everything and rarely use a laptop unless it is absolutely necessary. So in order to continue updating my daily photo blog - even when we are out of town -  I have been using the blogger app to manage it. It's just so much more convenient and easy to use. But every time iOS updates come around, many of the apps don't get updated to sync with the new requirements. And that's exactly what happened to my blogger app. I've been using safari to write the blog, then adding the photos from my iPhone. I thought there had to be something better out there. So I started looking around for an app replacement and came across Blog Touch Pro. The reviews were mixed, but I thought I would give it a try out of desperation. I didn't want to give up on the last many years work and blog entries. Plus, it's sort of a hobby now and gives me an opportunity to stay sharp! So it's been a couple of weeks and I have to say I am very happy with the new app. But I have not updated my phone or iPad to iOS 11. Let's hope it stays in sync for awhile. I can't imagine going back to a laptop. If that's the case, then the blog may end - and I wouldn't be very happy about that. 








No comments:

Post a Comment