Saturday, January 6, 2018

Auraglow Teeth Whitening LED Light and Crest Whitening Strips

My teeth are not like they used to be. My dentist says things start to shift with age. For me, that means a space - that seems to be getting wider - between my two front teeth. When I fell on my face a few years ago I broke off the bottom of one of the front teeth and a little piece of some dental material was glued on. Aside from that, I had bilateral TMJ surgery that requires I wear a splint every night, or my jaw will not forgive me in the morning. So every once in awhile I use crest whitening strips just to make a little difference with older, aging teeth. There are so many different types out there it’s hard to figure out the one that you should use. I even have the monthly maintenance strips. But I always wondered if it would look funny or lighten unevenly since the bottom part of the front tooth is ceramic or porcelain matched to whatever color my teeth were at the time. So I’ve used a weeks worth of strips so far and I can notice a bit of lightening without an obvious color difference on the repaired spot. I also added the Auraglow teeth whitening LED light to the regimen that supposedly accelerates the whitening results. You stick the little battery operated device in your mouth, holding it in with your lips, for as long as the white strips are in - about thirty minutes. I’m not sure if it actually works, although all the comments on Amazon swear by it. It’s probably all in your head. What people go through to look better is beyond me. But sometimes the smallest things make a difference? The jury is still out on this one. 














No comments:

Post a Comment