Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Flents Quiet Please vs Hearos Earplugs

One set is blue and the other is neutral. One set is long and thin and the other is cylindrical. One has a noise reduction rate of 33 while the other is 29. My husband just picked up a few for himself while I order them by the jug after wearing them for forty years. Sometimes you just need Earplugs to sleep at night. In my case, snoring is the reason. Luckily for me the Flents Quiet Please Earplugs have worked so well that I am reluctant to try something else. My husband thought the Hearos Earplugs he picked up worked so much better than mine. He tried my brand a couple of times for the once in awhile time he feels the need to wear them - which is on very rare occasions. So the other night I gave the Hearos Earplugs a try and I have to say that they work almost too good. However, sometimes you are left with a bit of ear pain because they fill up the whole ear canal. Between the constant ringing in my ears, snoring, and whatever noise keeps you awake, Earplugs are a solution for me. I’m guessing things continue can improve over the years - even as it relates to the lowly earplug. 











No comments:

Post a Comment