Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Modern Bath by Momentum Home Bath Rug

We just remodeled and upgraded our twelve year old bathroom. One of the items that needed updating was the bathroom rug. I wanted to have another one on hand so that when this one gets washed, there is one to replace it. So I did a review on the best bath rugs and found one in the tiny size I needed for the space. The colors were somewhat limiting and I went with the dark grey item from Momentum Home Modern Bath. When it arrived I really liked how it looked and felt, but unfortunately it was a little too dark for that space. Luckily we have another bathroom more suited for this darker tone and it works great there. But that wasn’t the purpose for getting one. I suppose we will just go without one during the wash cycle. In the end I suppose we can live with that. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment