Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Nips Chocolate Parfait From Washington and California

Who doesn't like getting packages!? Even if I send them to myself there is something about getting a package in the mail - or I thought so until today. There were several items I ordered on Amazon and they were all supposed to arrive today. It's a hodgepodge of stuff including two twelve box containers of my husband's favorite candy. I've been tracking them the last day or two and couldn't figure out why there were two candy shipments. When I got the "delivered" message I was happy to see two boxes - thinking everything had arrived. But I forgot that all the stuff I was more interested in getting wouldn't be coming with UPS. It would be coming with the regular mail - and that usually doesn't show up until late in the evening - if at all. So when I opened both boxes I was disappointed that they were both filled with Nips Chicolate Parfait! The odd thing was one package came from Sumner/Washington state, Portland/Oregon, Louisville, Philadelphia, Baltimore, etc. The other one started in Ontario/California, new Stanton/Pennsylvania, Laurel/Maryland, etc. Somehow both packages ended up arriving at the same time but taking very different routes. I'm sure there is a good reason why it went the way it did. All my husband cares is that his supply of candy has been replenished. I'm still waiting for my stuff. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment