Sunday, March 18, 2018

L’Occitane en Provence Skin Cream

I got a lovely box of L’Occitane cream products for Christmas. There was a big jar of body cream; a tube of foot cream; a tube of hand cream; and two soaps for the bath. I usually use whatever cream or lotion I find in the grocery store - Vaseline Intensive Care or Aveeno. Lately I have been keeping all the sample size Neutrogena products from the hotels we stay at and put them in the guest basket in the monk’s room for visitors. Especially during the dry winter months my skin gets quite flakey and dry. Since I got the L’Occitane products I thought I would give them a try. So I’ve been using the body lotion on my legs after a shower. And every evening I was using the foot cream - it’s already gone. I did notice a big difference on my heels. They were smooth and silky - very rare this time of year. I’ve replaced it with neutrogena lotion since my supply ran out and it feels like water compared to the whipped body and thick foot creams. So I am now a believer in the L’Occitane brand. My husband thinks all of this is nonsense and he is probably right. But it really is a thicker and creamier product than the bottled lotions. And it smells really nice too. So I ordered replacements on Amazon and am looking forward to using the product again. It’s probably all in my head, but that’s how it all works. 








No comments:

Post a Comment