Saturday, March 31, 2018

Wonderful Pistachios - Unsalted

When you have high blood pressure and borderline cholesterol readings, you do try to manage a reasonably healthy diet. And I try to! But sometimes finding the exact item is tricky. Both my husband and I like pistachios. They come in all types, but mostly salted, spiced, and lightly salted. It’s really hard to find unsalted - although I much prefer the salty taste! And we prefer the shelled type rather than just the nut. Every time we go to the grocery store we look for them to no avail. Even the lightly salted ones are hard to come by. So, as everyone else does, I checked on Amazon to see what I could find and there they were. So I ordered up four of the one pound bags. I really don’t think it’s necessarily heart healthy, but it sounds good. It seems weird to get a package in the mail for this sort of thing and it came all the way from California. Hopefully the supply will last awhile. But at least now I know I can get my hands on it. 















No comments:

Post a Comment