Thursday, April 19, 2018

Merch by Amazon LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces T-shirt

I spent a lot of time setting up my T-shirt shop on Merch by Amazon. I could only post ten items on the first round, but I set up several more images in “draft” status. I decided I needed a few shirts to wear around the house, and even a couple more for sleepwear. So I ordered the Shetland sheepdog and goofy dog in size men’s medium - one in a silver shirt and the other one yellow. They arrived yesterday and I thought they looked pretty nice! It’s also interesting to see my artwork in real life. So I would be very happy if anyone ordered these products - I am very with how they turned out. So now I have an opportunity to add 15 more images, two per day. So I sent off the borzoi and the Persian cat to be reviewed and added to my store. Then I ordered the borzoi and another Persian cat image in women’s large and extra large. That way I’ll have a chance to test the sizes and see how these images look on wearable products. After all, I get them at a discount in my own shop! So now I’ll have 25 options out there on the Merch by Amazon website, hopefully get more exposure, and continue to grow the shop. So if you’re interested in furry friend, favorite breed, and other digital art, please check out LITs Pooches, Kitties and other Sweet Faces. If I need to shop for shirts, I’ll buy my own!  


















No comments:

Post a Comment