Thursday, May 3, 2018

Subaru Starlink and My Blog

In September 2016 I posted a blog about our Subaru Forester. I remember the day because I was called to jury duty - again - and my husband picked me up for a lunch break. While driving home we noticed that the starlink safety light was on for low tire pressure. So we went to the gas station down the street from where we live and had the guy check the pressure. It was low, but after getting filled, the light went off. Also at this time we received an email notification that the tire pressure was low. Every month we get a check up report for all the “systems” in the car to inform us if anything needs attention. Everything has always been good, so this was the first time we actually got a warning light. So last week I got a notice that someone from Subaru noticed the blog entry and made a nice comment
. It tickles me when someone pays attention to something like this and then makes a comment. Whenever I post photos of the Capitol building on instagram it isn’t unusual to get a “like” from the architect of the Capitol. The same for the Hirshhorn museum, and the us botanic garden. Anyway, I always respond to the comment and make mention that I appreciate that the observation was noticed, but also to thank that person for the comment. As for the Subaru Forester? We are glad to have a vehicle with all the safety features in it. It makes you wonder how you lived without them. 










No comments:

Post a Comment