Monday, June 18, 2018

Bandolier IPhone 8 Plus Case and Carrier Strap

When I got my iPhone 6Plus a few years ago I was still working and needed a carrying case for it because I didn’t have pockets and needed my phone with me. I found one that worked well that also had pockets for money, etc. Now that I am retired I still need a carrying case for my new iPhone 8Plus. My old case fit the new phone, but it was taped together from solid use, the hinge was broken, thread was raveling, and anytime I wanted to take a photo I had to remove the phone first before I could take the picture. So I searched around for something that might work to meet my usual needs and found the Bandolier leather case and carry strap. What I liked about it was that it covered the phone - but left the front open - and had a long enough adjustable strap to carry it cross body. So when I wanted to take a photo - which is all the time - I just had to grab it and shoot. Since I am very careful with my phone I didn’t see the “no front” cover design as an issue. I’m sure some people are worried about scratching or breaking the glass. When I’m not using it on its’ own, you can unclip the strap from the phone. And though I don’t have a wireless charger, this case is supposed to work without having to remove the it. So far I’ve had it a couple of weeks and it is working out well. I gave my husband the Otterbox case I initially got for my new phone to put on the iPhone 6Plus that he inherited from me. So depending on what you use your phone for this case works very well. I suppose I could carry it around the house all day if I had to. But for now, that’s not necessary. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment