Monday, July 30, 2018

BlogTouch Pro Help

I have been blogging every day for almost ten years? It started as a laptop version, then migrated to my iPad and iPhone. It used to be a website, but now it's an app called BlogTouch Pro. I use it primarily as a photo blog. By now there must be thousands of pictures stored somewhere out there. Last week I was not able to publish an entry about LLBean rain shoes. I tried it a couple of times, then deleted the attached photos just to see if it would publish. And it did. But then I contacted the app support desk and requested some help understanding what may have happened. I got an immediate response from Alexandru. He was extremely patient and responsive and we kept at it until the issue was resolved - though it took a lot of back and forth and a lot of screen shots. It doesn't take much for an extra space or a capital letter to throw it off. Apparently my pictures from Blogger are stored in Picasso in the current Dropbox album which was now full. So I had to add another album and call it "BlogTouch for Blogger." I had blog touch as two words, then the "for" was capitalized... I attempted to update the LLBean entry and kept getting nowhere until the last screenshot revealed the problem. All I know is it is back to working again and I really appreciate the help. It wasn't the first time I needed it and probably won't be the last. I'm just glad I could finally figure it out. Thanks Alexandru! 








No comments:

Post a Comment